5 things you need to know about COVAX
LCOVAX is the vaccines element of the ACT-Accelerator programme, led by the WHO and international partners, to develop a set of tools to fight the virus.
India looks to enter container manufacturing
India is looking to enter the container manufacturing sector in a big way as the country aims to boost its exports.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE MONTH!
Here’s to celebrating the achievements of strong women all around the world!
Spring is nearly here and it is time to make your home as cheery as the weather! Here are some ways you can welcome spring into your home
- Make the most of the sunlight by re-arranging your furniture to let more light in!
- Take up gardening – now is the perfect time to start a herb garden or grow seasonal plants
- Why limit your garden to plants? Add a pop of color into your home by arranging some colorful flowers in a vase on your mantlepiece.
- Time to put away your winterwear and don on some colorful, cheery clothing
- Spring is a season of vibrant hues, indulge in some colorful home décor.
- Light some floral scented candles to reflect the zest of the season
How do I unload heavy items/ furniture after they are brought to the door?
Our moving team will ensure that your belongings are safely unloaded after they are brought to your destination. We will also place your furniture for you so you don’t have to worry about doing the heavy lifting or risk damaging your home or furniture.
When should I book my move?
We recommend booking your move at least a month in advance in order to complete the documentation and packing process on time and provide you with the best moving experience.
Can I get my cargo insured?
While we take the utmost care to ensure the safety of your belongings, insurance is valuable in protecting you against financial loss in the event of damage to your goods during their journey. Air Sea Land provides the option of insuring your cargo during your move so you can feel at ease.
Have a question? Click the button below to send us your query.
Stay up-to-date with current activities and future events by following us on your favorite social media channels.